XLS Reader is a simple freeware for viewing spreadsheet documents created by Microsoft Excel, a completely free Excel file viewer. This software can help you to quickly open and read Excel documents without Microsoft Office or Excel installed, it can support both .xls format (Excel 1997-2003) and .xlsx format (XML-based file from Excel 2007), and can also read an Excel spreadsheet with multiple worksheets.
In addition, this software can help you to save Excel data to a CSV (Comma-separated values) file, that mean you can use it as a Excel to CSV converter.
- Software License: Freeware
- Operating System Support: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- System Requirement: .NET Framework
|Main Interface||One worksheet Workbook||Multi-worksheet Workbook|
- Currently, program can read text content only, do not support image, chart and other forms.
- A workbook is the group of worksheets that belong to the same document in Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Excel® is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation.